Our store delivers the entire Minneapolis/St Paul Metro area and surrounding suburbs with rates based on delivery zip code.
AM deliveries within Eden Prairie are available when requested prior to the delivery date. AM delivery requests place on the same day are based on scheduling and not ensured.
Deliveries outside Eden Prairie are made after 2:30PM with businesses by 5:30 and residential by 6:30 (holidays may require these hours be adjusted without prior notice).
AM Delivery Outside Eden Prairie city area – Okay…IF
We ARE able to provide AM Delivery outside of Eden Prairie but ONLY if you call to discuss prior to delivery date. Delivery rate varies depending on location and if a courier is needed. We do not assume any delivery is timed when placed online unless the sender makes note of this in Special Instructions at Checkout.
Same day service is offered on Metro area orders received by 10AM.
Within the local Eden Prairie metro same day service available on orders received by 1:30PM.
After that – give us a call and let’s try…we have couriers that we work with daily!
Saturday deliveries are available on orders placed by 3:00pm Friday.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- Timed deliveries are not available on the major Holidays of Christmas, Valentines, Administrative Professional, or Mothers Day. This includes AM or PM notations or requests.
- Eden Prairie High School does not accept deliveries for Students. Teacher deliveries are accepted.
- An Online Ordering fee of $4.99 is applied to all online orders. This is new for us in 2021 due to the rising cost of website hosting. We determined it was more honest to list it directly for you than simply raise the cost of product.
- PLEASE NOTE if an item is ordered online for outside of our delivery area & is cancelled as a result of that, the $4.99 (+tax) will be charged to your payment method. We clearly mark items as Twin Cites Metro Delivery or Pick Up Only - our business is still charged the fee by the web provider and we do pass that onto the sender who ordered inaccurately.